Monday 29 October 2012

Kate Tsui 徐子珊


Meet Hong Kong TVB star again
Kate Tsui 
徐子珊
at Cheras Leisure Mall


having a launching event
for SaSa new product
Thermal Oxygen Soothing Eye Cream
from Methode Swiss



she looks super outstanding
with all the people around her


super slim & pretty in real
just like a real Barbie Doll
after seeing her
I feel like I'm not even FAT
but SUPER FAT
compared to her


the nearest photo I've captured
she was passing by me
I was like
OMG
but the photo taken is not that good
too many camera flash


the brochure & the high quality card type 2013 calendar
that I got from the event


my sis won a Thermal White Cleaning Gel worth RM 95
from Methode Swiss
by answering question at the event



saw some other people photo taken in the event
wow
the photo is super nice
compared to my cheap IPhone camera
LOL
credit to the photo owner
Calvin Foong
.
.
.


More Photo For the Event

>>> CLICK HERE<<<
PS : Log in Facebook before viewing the photo



for those who have miss out the event
you still have the chance
there are 2 more event 
so don't miss out

-- C --

1 comment:

DarKScoRpioN said...

Kate Tsui is so cute! :) She is definately one of the promising actresses in the HK movie & drama industry. Love her acting as always. Hope to see more of her movies in future.