Wednesday 21 November 2012

Ya, I'm BACK!

I'm back
more then 3 weeks no updating
nearly get crazy 
because of those assignment and coursework
sometimes was thinking of 'give up'
why I need to struggling for those exam, assignment and coursework
but think deeply
what can I do now without further studying?
working without qualification??
everyone is compete with each other for job
what can I do with just the diploma cert
I'm not even qualified for competent with the others
so don't ever think of GIVE UP

okay
now lets talk some happy things
19.11.2012
TVB 45th Birthday
as usual
all the workers of TVB are involve in the birthday celebration
all the actress dress nicely and elegant
while the actor all look handsome and smart

one of the performance perform by my idol
LINDA CHUNG
the part I love the most



Yesterday
received a message from ASTRO


I won 2 VIP tickets to
Astro On Demand Award 2012
which will be held on 2nd December 2012
Sunway Convention Centre
I CAN MEET WITH THE STAR
i'm so happy
Thanks ASTRO ON DEMAND

btw
this coming Friday
Tavie Yeung, Moses Chan, Eliza Sam & Jason Chan
coming to Malaysia
for promoting for this AOD awards as well
for sure I'm going

this few week will be keep on updating blog
as there will be lots of event happening to me soon
Friday - meet with HK star
Saturday - diploma convocation 
Sunday - shooting for family photo
next Saturday - SBS prom night
next Sunday  - AOD Awards 2012

wow, my schedule is so full
stay tuned for my next update
:)



--C--

No comments: