Thursday 2 August 2012

Thanks

Last month
I was participated in a contest
which organize by Astro On Demand 


I was trying my luck
since the prizes is so attracting me
the 1st prize is a 4D/3N 2person HK trip
include two ways flight ticket
transport, hotel
& have the chances to visit to TVB city
this is the one attracting me


one week before the result out
I received a call from astro
asking me to verified my relationship with the original subscriber 
since the contest only qualified for immediate family members of the subscriber

after answered the call
I was wonder 
astro really go check all the contester 
and call them one by one to verified
it is impossible
my sixth sense told me that it is possible 
I will get a prize 
 only they call me to verified the relationship
to see whether do I qualified for the prize

so I went back to the website
to check what are the other prizes
only I realise the first prize which travel to HK
their actually fixed the date for travel
it on 10th Aug
one day before my final exam
if really get it also
I can't go as well
that kind of feeling is even worst than I didn't get anything
is like something that actually belongs to you
but you can't use it
*don't know how to express that kind of feeling larr~
so everyday I pray not to get the first prize

one day before the result out
received a call from astro again
he said
'congratulation, you won a consolation prize
can I confirm your address
so we can send it to your house'
I was really shocked that time
my sixth sense was really accurate
&
thanks GOD to make my dream comes true
not to get the first prize
LOL


 spot my name??
*the second last*


the parcel I got it
it was really a BIG box
but then
.
.
.
.
.


not even half a box being occupied =.=


the consolation prize
all the Astro On Demand & TVB merchandise


2 pieces of car's sun block

a TVBuddy key chain
the cartoon which represent TVB


A TVBuddy file


A TVBuddy bag


even got tag inside the bag


A recycle bag printed with Astro On Demand



2 Astro On Demand notebook
I love them so much
once again thanks
Astro On Demand
&
TVB

and not forget
thanks my sister as well
-LENNA YEEN-
who create some creative slogan 
to put into the contest


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ya, BTW
 2012 London Olympic have been started since last week
love to watch gymnastic & synchronised swimming
but I can't manage to watch it
final exam coming soon
no time for me to watch, sad :'(

recently
always saw people sharing this handsome 'leng zai' photo
Marcel Nguyen
a German gymnast
he won a silver medal at 2012 London Olympic


                           

is he handsome??? haha XD

No comments: