Friday 24 August 2012

Happy 20 For You


24th August 2012
Happy 20th Birthday
to my crazy cousin
~ Jiah Li ~
who is older than me no more than 1 month 


don't be emo again in front other people
smile smile smile
people who know her well 
will aware that 
actually she is super crazy and sometimes loves to act silly


my elder sister told me that
last time she always saw both of us
while still few months old
talking to each other using 'baby language'
no one know what we are talking
LOL




since born
we always stick together
same kindergarten
same primary school
same secondary school
now even same college

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a small present for her
from Lenna.Y and Catherine
a cute pillow with speaker

some more got instruction book
made by me

 paper bag + 3D ribbon
made by me
a mini Birthday Card
made by me

I know I'm too FREE!!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

No comments: