Monday 17 September 2012

My 2 x 10th Birthday



17th September
Happy Birthday to myself
:)


thanks MAMA
who born me to this lovely & warm family


a mini birthday cake from TheLennaYeen



having an early birthday celebration
with Family
at Shogun, Ferenheit 88
Japanese buffet restaurant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
present time

A big ang pow from Daddy

1 dress & 1 blouse
from Mummy

a diary notebook 
from Lenna Y
'Yesterday & Today always SMILE'
:)

a big box present 
from my cousin sisters
JiahYin & JiahLi
which contain the collection HELLO KITTY

 Hello Kitty highlighter
 Hello Kitty ball pen with many colours
 Hello Kitty LED light
 Hello Kitty strawberry stick
&
 Hello Kitty notebook

I LOVE IT

Thanks to all my friends
who wishing me 
Happy Birthday
on Facebook
Weibo
Instagram
SMS

ya
tomorrow will the first day of my advanced diploma
and the day release of result too
good luck 
and all the best 
GOD BLESS

 --- C ---





No comments: